I'm not receiving a verification code or email
If you're requesting verification codes or emails and you're not receiving them, here are some troubleshooting tips for you to try.
Verifying your phone number
If you’re not receiving a verification code, don’t worry! Here’s how you can troubleshoot:
- Sometimes there are delays in delivery, so It’s best to wait for a few hours before trying again. If you try too many times in a row, it will stop sending codes temporarily.
- Make sure you’ve got a strong signal and an internet connection or cellular data enabled.
- You can also try checking if you’re able to receive SMS messages. It’s possible you may need to contact your service provider to make sure everything’s working properly.
- Restart your device (seriously! sometimes it resolves SMS issues)
Verifying your email address
It’s smart to add an email address to your account just in case. Here’s how you can troubleshoot if you’re not seeing the verification email:
- Triple-check that there are no typos in your email address
- Check your spam folder or other folders in your email inbox
- If you commonly use multiple emails, make sure you’re using the correct one for Lex! If you’re currently logged into Lex, you can confirm this by checking your account settings.